KLPac will be celebrating it’s 10th anniversary from the 28 – 30 May. To mark the occasion, you can catch an array of short performances this weekend as part of a Theatre Directors showcase. From musicals to theatrical dramas in Bahasa Melayu, English, Mandarin and even Thai, a ticket to the performance is charged at a minimum donation of RM10 only.
The performance comprises the work of ten directors, each directing a short play. The plays are:
1. Journey 女人・旅程 dir. by Easee Gan
2. The Blindfolded and The Guide Dog 导盲犬 dir. by Eugene Ng
3. ប្រពៃណី លេង ល្ខោន នៅកម្ពុជា (Cambodia Traditional Theatre Play) dir. by Kyat Auhiuyllaersi
4. Bebas dir. by Omar Ali
5. The Sea dir. by Alvie Cheng
6. Messy water 乱水 dir. by William Yap
7. Three Doors dir. by Mark Beau de Silva
8. Ek Minit dir. by Kent Tan
9. Airmata Waris dir. by Zamzuriah Zahari
10. Aku Nak Jadi Bintang dir. by Faridah Merican
Find out more here.